hartlepool history logo

Holy Trinity Church

What we know about this image :

Designed by Thomas Pickersgill the church was built in 1831. The first vicar was James Lawson who remained until 1833 when he was suceeded by Arthur Guiness. In 1835 the parish was taken over by John Lawson who was there for 55 years until his death in 1890. This image is c1890.

Donor : Maureen Anderson


Related items :