hartlepool history logo

Salvation Army

Details about Salvation Army

There were corps in Hartlepool and West Hartlepool.Hartlepool Corps opened in 1876 in Lumley Street, was later renamed Hartlepool Citadel Corps, and moved to a new hall in Durham Street which opened in May 1969.

West Hartlepool Corps, later renamed Hartlepool Temple Corps, had a hall in Stockton Street which was replaced by the current building on the site of the demolished Park Road Methodist Church in Park Road on the corner of Lansdowe Road.


Related items () :