hartlepool history logo

Batsman at Clarence Ground

What we know about this image :

West Hartlepool C.C. Clarence Cricket Ground in 1902. The Cricket Club moved to Park Drive in 1912. Christ Church can be seen in the background. Part of 'The Willows', Sir William Gray's House is also visible. The photo has been taken from a glass plate negative.


HHT+N 991

Donor : Hartlepool Museum Service

Creator : Braybrook


Related items :