hartlepool history logo

WHC Motor Bus No.26

What we know about this image :

West hartlepool Corporation single-deck bus No.26 (EF 6726), shown here in Church Square in 1951 on the Park circular service which had started in 1948.  At the right is Christ Church vicarage, which was demolished in 1960.  (Alan B Cross)

Date (of image) : 1951

Donor : Mr. John Watson

Creator : unknown

Part of the "Alan B. Cross" collection


Related items :