hartlepool history logo

WHC No.1 - 1950

What we know about this image :

Four more centre-entrance Daimler/Roe double-deck motor buses entered West hartlepool Corporation service in 1938.  Seen here is No. 1 (EF 6721) at the Church Street starting point in about 1950.  Kirby’s was one of only a small number of cafés in the Hartlepools at this time.

Donor : Mr. John Watson

Creator : unknown

Part of the "W.J. Haynes" collection


Related items :