hartlepool history logo

The Brus Corner construction

What we know about this image :

The Brus was opened in 1938 and on this image, it seems West View Road is being laid.

The houses ahead are in Winterbottom Avenue which, prior to amalgamation of Hartlepool and West in 1967, had been called Raby Road.

HHT&N 616

Part of the "Hartlepool Public Houses" collection


Related items :